The John S. Tipler Company was founded in 1953 by John and Edith Tipler out of their home. They primarily sold Wilkerson filters, regulators and lubricators, and added two key cylinder and valve product lines, Clippard and Allenair, the following year. In 1958, the business was moved to its own facility in Downers Grove.
Through the years, sales increased drastically, and new product lines and services were added to benefit our customers' changing needs. Today, we continue to provide high quality hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, vacuum and automation products.
Tipler Company will continue to grow and adapt with the changing needs of our customer base, while staying firmly committed to excellence and professionalism in all facets of our business.